Huntington Junior College is approved by the West Virginia Office of Veterans’ Education and Training to enroll veterans and other eligible persons receiving U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs education and training benefits.
Huntington Junior College is proud to participate in the President’s Principles of Excellence program. In participating in this program, Huntington Junior College agrees to the following guidelines:
- Provide students with a personalized form covering the total cost of an educational program
- Provide educational plans for all military and Veteran education beneficiaries
- End fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques and misrepresentations
- Accommodate service members and reservists absent due to service requirements
- Designate a point of contact to provide academic and financial advice
- Ensure accreditation of all new programs enrolling students
- Align institutional refund policies with those under Title IV, which governs the administration of federal student financial aid programs
Please contact the Financial Aid Office or a Veterans Certifying Official at Huntington Junior College for complete information.