Student Records

Your permanent record is maintained by the college. This record aids you in obtaining employment upon graduation or at any time in the future. Student transcripts are available from the college office if you do not have an outstanding balance with the college. Transcripts are free to Huntington Junior College graduates. Faculty and  staff  at  Huntington Junior College are always happy to write letters of recommendation for students, and students are encouraged to include at least one person from the college staff in their list of references.