Skip to main content
- Provide higher educational programs of study to prepare students for entry-level employment in a variety of career fields.
- Provide a learning environment to ensure student success in acquiring up-to-date skills to further their academic, personal, and career development.
- Provide graduates with a broad base of knowledge that encourages life-long learning.
- Provide students and the community with higher educational course offerings to enhance advancement and educational opportunities.
- Provide a wide range of student services that will enable students to reach their education and career goals.
- Provide the business community with competent entry-level employees.
- Provide efficient and effective administrative services that focus on student learning, assessment, and academic achievement that lead to institutional improvement.